January 06, 2009

The mystique of Dragonforce

This is an old video, but it still seems to garner the most attention of all my vids, and a lot of comments.

I used to like Dragonforce - their combination of cheesy lyrics and catchy melodies had me hooked. I can't stand them now as all their songs sound the same. Reading some of the video comments sure gives me a kick though.

People like to say things about me...
"You have no fucking life... Sitting on your ass all day trying to get that sing perfect"
"lol you hit the drums so fast"
"wow you have too much time on your hands....i seriously now officially hate you"
"lolz looks like hes humping the air"

...about the song's drumming
"wow this song is suppa easy on real drums. its jus triples basicly through the whole song. and yes i can play the drums (death meatl, such as nile, hate eternal, behemoth, im 14)"

...even the length of the song
"2 and a half min version of TtFaF? wtf "
"Why is the song so short? Trough the fire and flames is exactly 5 minutes long you know..." / "Duh, he knocked up the speed to x2. "/ "no retard the REAL ttfatf is over 7 min. thats the cut version"

...and some are just plain weird
"i came." / "i came even harder." / "i cummed bricks"
"Hijo de perraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa q cabroooooo puto crack"

1 comments:

Billkwando said...

I checked out the video. Wow. I need you to check out my Okkusenman DTX and tell me if it's too hard. You know, for a real human to play. :p

You, sir, are a robot. Hahahahahaha

Post a Comment