January 31, 2009

The future direction of DTXMania

According to the DTXMania blog, the author is aiming to do the following (translated from Japanese):

* I want to use it for a more real basic practice.
* I want to improve the degree of freedom of the performance more.
* I want to ease the management of the tune more.
* I want to return feedback to the data author more.
* I want to appeal for the player more.
* I want to support IR more.

I think Internet Ranking would be an awesome feature. It would definitely attract a lot of people to the game. This was exactly what happened to DMGF when e-amusement appeared around 9th mix. Let's hope we won't have to wait too long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here dude, ug if only I knew more c++, HTML and php. Then, and only then I will be ablet o create my own ranking system for everyone.

Post a Comment